Monday, November 26, 2007

Menu


I'm participating in Menu Plan Monday to *hopefully* establish a habit of planning. Ha!
We'll see how it works and I'll post an update at the end of the week.

Monday: salmon/steamed brocolli & cauliflower/wild rice
Tuesday: pork chops/cabbage/carrots *added potatoes
Wednesday: spagetti/focaccia bread/salad
Thursday: chili dogs/chips/salad*
Friday: homemade chicken noodle soup/fruit salad
Saturday: chimichangas/spanish rice/chips

Just for kicks I've also made a list of lunches for the kids and I:
leftovers/salad
turkey sandwiches/chips/apple slices
tuna salad sandwiches/carrot sticks
soup/crackers/salad/fruit
hot dogs/mac-n-cheese *I'll eat a big salad on this day. Hot dogs = nasty!

Breakfasts:
whole wheat toast with peanut butter
oatmeal * 3
cold cereal with bananas

No comments: