Monday, January 7, 2008

Meme

From Clarksville

Eight Things I Often Say:
I already answered you....it was 'NO'!
We own to many clothes.
What are you doing?
Are your chores done?
Are you done with school?
Then, WHAT are you doing?
Please stop talking/singing/arguing/making unecessary noise.
Leave the cat ALONE!
*Gee, I'm a joy to live with, aren't I?

Eight Books I Have Read or Recently Read:
The Book of James
Kite Runner
A Thousand Splendid Suns
It's All Too Much
You and Your ADD Child
Real Simple
BHG Cookbook

Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over:
My Savior, My God by Aaron Shust
Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall
This Little Light by The Clark Brothers
Independently Happy by Blue October
Sitting On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate
Home by Michael Buble
Super Duper Love by Joss Stone

No comments: