Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

*Edited because I changed my mind on a few things!


Not much into planning this week's meals so we'll see what happens.

Here are the ideas I have floating around:
chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, salad turkey chili, cornbread
baked ziti tuna noodle casserole, brocolli, fruit salad
MYOP (make your own pizza!), salad
taco salad, whole fruits
Farmer's Breakfast Casserole, whole fruits
chicken noodle soup with brocolli, grilled cheese sandwiches
tortellini soup with spinach, crusty bread, whole fruits
leftovers (this will probably fall to Friday or Saturday)

No pizza night this week since we will be making our own. It's easier on the budget and healthier too! Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself? Yeah, thought so.

Someone asked me about lunches and snacks. I don't post them because I don't plan them!
Some of our regulars are...
pbj's
tuna on crackers
leftovers
'snack' trays as my kids have labelled them. Actually, it's more like a 'deli' tray: cold cuts, cheeses, pickles, olives, fruits, pretzels, Sun chips, etc.
You know, regular lunch stuff. Nothing exciting.

So, what are you eating this week? Click on over to Org Junkie to list your ideas or get some new ones!

Have a fantabulous week!

P.S. I'd love to link you to some recipes, but I never follow a recipe exactly. So rebellious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good plan. I never follow a recipe exactly either, so I understand.


MJ