Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snagged

A few days ago, as I poked around Homespun Living, I found a recipe for Orange Pecan Scones. Quickly bookmarked that specific recipe thinking it would make a great Saturday morning breakfast. Fast: check. Easy: check. Simple ingredients: check. Different: check. I couldn't wait to try it out! This Saturday, however, had other things in mind for me. Things that would bore you to tears. Or maybe you'd long to be visiting your dentist instead of reading my post. Either way, Saturday was a bust.

Since we begged persuaded my husband to purchase lunch out today, no one was hungry for dinner. So guess what I made? I know, you could never imagine. The Orange Pecan Scones. Shocked, aren't you? There were heavenly!

Now, some of my friends do not like scones. They say scones are like eating cardboard. They don't know what they are talking about. And certainly, they've never had these scones.

Now, go make them. Or at least bookmark the recipe for future use!

Also, poke around her site for yourself. It's amazing! She is very talented.

1 comment:

homespun living said...

Thank you!! ~ You're very, very kind. I'm glad you stopped by and that you liked the scones; they are my favorites.

Deb