Friday, December 7, 2007

Too easy

This cake is way too easy. Dd made it earlier in the week and thankfully I set aside some for a friend. I fear I would have consumed it ALL.

Try it out.

Berry 'Pound' Cake
Preheat oven to 325
1 box yellow cake mix
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup oil (we used applesauce)
2 cups berries (we used frozen blueberries)

Mix together: cake mix, eggs and oil.
Fold in berries.
Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.


(Now, I added a glaze, but the recipe doesn't call for it.)

Also, is it still a pound cake even though it's baked in a bundt pan? All the pound cakes I've had were baked in a loaf pan. Am I sheltered? Is it a pound cake because of the ingredients? It has nothing to do with shape does it?


P.S. I would post a picture but my camera DIED!!!

No comments: